Following a criminal arrest, what's the first thing to go through your mind? Is it concerns about possible penalties? Your reputation? Your permanent record? Is it uncertainty about who you can trust to resolve this matter as swiftly and favorably as possible? At The Law Offices of Paul S. Geller, all of these things remain absolute priorities as we advocate for our clients both in and outside the courtroom.
Why do clients continue to choose our firm?
- Mr. Geller has nearly two decades of criminal law experience.
- Mr. Geller is a former LA Deputy District Attorney.
- Mr. Geller has received Certified Training on Field Sobriety Tests.
- Mr. Geller is certified in the Use of the Alco-Sensor IV Alcohol Detection Device.
- Mr. Geller has completed training from the National College for DUI Defense.
- Mr. Geller has handled thousands of cases over his legal career.
- Mr. Geller is dedicated or providing personalized, engaged defense counsel.
- Mr. Geller provides free case evaluations to all prospective clients.
Learn more about Mr. Geller here. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, The Law Offices of Paul S. Geller is ready to hear from you. Call (626) 784-4143 today.
Formidable Criminal Defense Attorney in Pasadena
Our criminal justice system can be complex and unforgiving, which is why your choice in defense counsel is so critical. At The Law Offices of Paul S. Geller, Mr. Geller, our Pasadena DUI defense attorney not only has specialized training in DUI matters, he is a former Los Angeles prosecutor. This affords our firm an uncommon grasp of our local court system and an intimate understanding of how the state of California pursues convictions against the accused. When you're facing a criminal allegation-- whether it be a misdemeanor, a DUI, or a felony accusation—it is possible to confront the charges against you with an informed and proven legal advocate in your corner.
Don't hesitate to start protecting your future at this critical time. Call our offices today to request a free consultation with Mr. Geller.