Other Issues


Forfeiture laws allow law enforcement to seize or put a hold on your bank accounts, houses, cars, etc. That is why if you are arrested or investigated for a theft or white collar crime, you need to contact a criminal defense lawyer with the knowledge of these side issues.

Additionally, If you are a professional, such as a doctor, lawyer, stock broker, chiropractor, physical therapist, real estate agent, etc., in other words, anyone carrying a professional license registered with the State or other government entity, these types of charges can bring your professional career to a screeching halt. Quite often, without proper representation, the Court might restrict or even suspend your ability to continue in your profession until the criminal case is resolved. Believe it or not, you could have your license restricted, suspended, or revoked just by the mere filing of charges. Consequently, you could lose not only your livelihood, but you’ll lose the respectable, professional reputation you’ve worked so hard to maintain. Typically, you have a right to have a licensing hearing which is separate from the criminal court proceeding, but the courts often ignore this right and impose restrictions while the criminal case is still pending. This is why it is so important to have an experienced attorney who knows how to handle these cases with a keen awareness on the professional licensing issue.

Do NOT put your livelihood and freedom into the hands of the less experienced. We know how to handle these cases, while protecting all aspects of your personal life and professional career. Let us protect and defend you!

You have rights. You should exercise those rights. And the only way to do so is to hire a criminal defense attorney who handles these cases properly.

Do not talk to police. Do not provide statements, even if you think they are statements which declare your innocence – they will only be twisted and used against you. First, consult with a lawyer.

Do not consent to a search of your person/residence/vehicle. Demand a search warrant.

Ask for your lawyer. These are your constitutional rights – exercise them!

Contact Us Get Help Now