Mother Of Missing 5-Year-Old California Boy Pleads For Public Help In Finding Her Son

Ana Estevez, whose son went missing a month ago, is asking for the public’s assistance in finding him.

Aramazd Andressian Jr. went missing on 20th of April. It was the day he went to Disney land with his father. They left the park to get back home around midnight.

A few days after the boy went missing, 35-year-old Aramazd Andressian Sr. was taken into custody by the police on suspicion of one count of child endangerment and one count of child abduction. He was released after some days because the proofs against him were not sufficient.

Ana believes that her son is still alive.

On Wednesday, she addressed the reporters and said, “There are no words to describe how devastated and heartbroken I am”. She also gave a message for her son saying, “To my son, this message is for you my love: Be brave, honey. Don’t ever forget that mama loves you to the moon and the stars. I am counting the days until I see you honey, and I will never stop looking for you”. She further added, “To those who are concealing my son, I pray every day that God will touch your heart and guide you to do the right thing and return my son.”

Aramazd is almost 3-feet, 5-inches and his weight is nearly 55 lbs. He was wearing a turquoise shirt and plaid shorts or a gray-and-white-striped shirt with gray sweatpants when he went missing.

On 22nd of April, Aramazd’s father had to drop him off in San Marino, California, but he didn’t arrive. He was found by the cops fainted near his vehicle in a park.

Aramazd was supposed to be dropped off by his father in San Marino, California, on April 22, but Andressian Sr. failed to show. Instead, police found him passed out near his car in a nearby park.

Officials said that the couple had filed for divorce and they shared custody of their son.

New information has been released by the authorities related to Aramazd’s dad that he admitted to taking over-the-counter drugs that had not been prescribed to him by any doctor.

When he was found fainted, the cops searched his vehicle and they found his car was doused with gasoline, and there were matches inside.

The investigators said that the father gave misleading statements about the missing boy and he may have more information regarding his son’s whereabouts, other than what he’s sharing. According to the father, “The last time I saw my son was on [April 22], at Arroyo Park near my home in South Pasadena. After breakfast, Aramazd Jr. wanted to go to the park before we were to meet his mother for a custody exchange at 9:00 am”. He added, “In one moment, I was at the park with my son, and then I found myself waking up in Huntington Memorial Hospital hours later. I was told that a good Samaritan found me unconscious on the ground near my car, with young Aramazd nowhere in sight. I can only speculate that I must have been attacked in the park, given my unresponsive state and subsequent physical condition.”

The police don’t believe that the father was trying to commit suicide on 21st of April, the day before he had to drop off his son. There was no proof that he was going to set the vehicle on fire.

In a statement, Andressian Sr. said, “My family and I are heartbroken and grief-stricken that Aramazd Jr. is missing and may be in harm’s way. I am pleading with the public to come forward with any knowledge of Aramazd Jr.’s whereabouts or information regarding the circumstances leading up to his disappearance.”

A reward of $20,000 is offered for anyone who gives any information about the missing boy.

News Source:

Share this Article


About the Author

The Law Office of Paul S. Geller is committed to provide aggressive and uncompromising DUI & Criminal defense representation throughout Los Angeles & Pasadena.

Contact Us Get Help Now